Some curiosities of Armin van Buuren
- Armin Van Buuren started playing in the first local clubs doing minimal set of six hours , the idea of music I wanted to carry on could not be bound in a small space of time, needed time to be born and grow to finish, just like a work.
- Despite numerous commitments Armin manages to finish school and get a law degree in 2003 at the University of Leiden .
- Produces under four aliases / artistic projects : Armin van Buuren , Gaia (along with Benno de Goeij ), Rising Star , Perpetuous Dreamer
- In 2011 he received the honor Officer of the Order of Orange-Nassau , along with a “companion of musical adventures” such as Tiesto and Clarence Seedorf , an old acquaintance of Italian football.
- She told in an interview to take most of his inspiration from music Ambient .